Healthcare- In the US, many people are upset about healthcare because they feel that they are paying too much, and are being bullied into getting plans that they don't want/need. I would like to learn more about our healthcare system to determine whether it is the best possible course of action.
Allergies-I personally have seasonal allergies, especially in the early to mid fall, and they are very annoying. In school, I constantly have to get up and blow my nose, even though I take allergy pills almost every day, they don't work that well and only partially reduce my allergy symptoms. I would like to learn more so that I can figure out how to prevent my allergies in the future.
Performance Drug Abuse- People who decide to take performance-enhancing drugs are making a bad decision. PEDs can lead to hostility, masculinity in women, and aggression. I would like to learn more about performance-enhancing drugs because they are an issue that isn't very much talked about.
Teenagers Speeding while Driving- Teenagers sometimes drive way too fast, and endanger themselves and their passengers. We should fix this by giving teenagers more education about the dangers of speeding in order to help them stay safe. I would like to learn more about this because I have noticed many teenagers in our area speed and drive unsafely.
No comments:
Post a Comment